Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey there girlys - hope you had a great holiday break.  I am eager to hear about everything you got for Christmas and share what I received as well. 

Looking forward to getting back into class with you all.  If you do not plan to join us for second semester, please let me know.  Otherwise, I will consider you part of the group!

So what projects will we make second semester? Remember one of your tasks, for the break, was to think of some great projects ideas.  Everyone can choose their own project, just don't pick something too complicated.  If you have a pattern number that you want me to check out, just email it to me and I will head to Hancock Fabrics to check it out.  Remember, we are looking for pattern sales, we don't want to purchase any pattern at full price :o)

I have a few ideas to get us started but I need everyone to come up with ideas for individual projects.  We will do some things together but class time will also be like a sewing lab, where you work as independently as possible with me there to help when needed.

Friday classes will start on January 13th.  No need to bring sewing machines, we will discuss project ideas.

Still waiting to hear from everyone in the Tuesday class to determine a start date.

Mrs. B